We are trusted by many companies and entities
Solution for an Integrated Resort
Our client, a large Integrated Resort, wanted to implement an integrated building analytics and performance solution integrated with its existing building management system.
The system continuously captures, analyses and provides intelligence on building performance based on data collected from their Mechanical, Electrical, Power and Building Management System.
The solution is able to monitor and collect the following data in real time or near real time for the following objectives:
- Optimization of the Building Management operations
- Detection of performance and efficiency deterioration
- Failure or impending failure of system components
- Inaccurate and poorly executed sequence of operations strategies
- Predictive modeling of energy usage and degrading system components
Solution for the Public Sector
Our client, a public sector entity in Singapore, wanted to build a Data Integration Platform to be used for its energy management solution.
The client aims to achieve the national goal of better energy efficiency usage in government buildings. The unique challenge was to find out if a single platform could be used for multiple buildings of different systems and operations.
E2C Technology implemented a Data Integration Platform in their buildings, allowing the building operators to implement AI driven analytics to drive operational improvements and reduce energy usage.
- Design and deployment of the Data Integration Platform that can be used with the systems in two buildings to test and proveDesign and deployment of the Data Integration Platform that can be used with the systems in two buildings to test and prove interoperability.
- Accurately predict energy usage and system degradation, providing cost savings opportunities to the landlords of the buildings